Magicard Rio Pro card printer replaces Magicard’s highly popular Rio and Tango printer models.
Click to see the Product Review of the Magicard Rio Pro Printer from the ID Card Group Tech Support Team. Magicard Rio Pro Printer Quick Facts:
- Prints over 10,000 cards per year
- High print speed
- 100-card hopper & 70-card stacker for batch printing, plus hand-feed slot
- Edge-to-edge single or double-sided printing
- Easily upgradable from single to double-sided card printing – Order your Magicard Rio Pro as dual-sided now or upgrade to dual-sided later!
- Prints cards with standard or optional custom-design HoloKote watermark security using no extra consumables
- Superior print quality enabled by ICC profiles
- Full range of encoding options including magnetic stripe, barcode, contact and contactless
- Built in USB and Ethernet connection with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32/64 bit) compatibility
- Easy to set up and use - Watch our handy videos: How to Set Up Your Rio Pro and Set up the Rio Pro for Ethernet Networking
Rio Pro is Easy to Use
Magicard Rio Pro comes with USB and Ethernet interfaces which are complemented with a Microsoftcertified plug & play driver. This card printer can batch-print your ID cards with the interchangeable 100-card feeder, or print one-offs or rewritable cards with the hand-feeder. Built for professionals, the Rio Pro’s superior card printing quality is enhanced by ICC profiles that seamlessly map colors between software and the printer. The clear 4-line display provides intelligent user information and interaction.
Rio Pro is Flexible
Magicard Rio Pro is available in single or double-sided printing versions. Its flexible design can upgrade a single-sided Rio Pro to double-sided with a simple field upgrade kit that anyone can use. So, you don’t have to commit to buying a dual-sided printer if you don’t need one yet. You can also choose from various encoding options, including contact, contactless, combi and magnetic stripe.
Rio Pro Cards Are Secure
The Rio Pro makes your ID cards totally secure. Using Magicard’s patented HoloKote® security technology, the Rio Pro prints a standard or custom-design anti-counterfeiting watermark in a grid pattern across your ID card. It requires no additional consumables, enabling true ID card security at no extra cost. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 if you are interested in learning more about custom-designing a HoloKote® watermark.
Rio Pro is Tough and Protected
Built with high performance purpose-built materials and advanced components, the Rio Pro is designed and manufactured at Ultra Electronics’ center of excellence for manufacturing in the UK. The Rio Pro also comes with a 3-year full warranty, including a loaner printer service. Check out this handy video that shows you how to clean your Magicard Rio Pro and help it run smoothly for years to come.
Rio Pro Features Money-Saving Rewritable Printing
Every Magicard printer - including Magicard Rio Pro - includes a rewritable card printing feature. The Magicard Rio Pro printer allows you to print in full color on standard ID Cards, or in black or blue on rewritable cards. Setting the Rio Pro in rewritable mode is simple—just remove the YMCKO dye film from the printer and close the lid. The rewrite feature allows you to print, erase and update ID card information in blue or black over and over!
Make it Easy! Order Your Magicard Rio Pro with a Starter Kit
ID Card Group makes it simple for you to start your ID card program. Just order one of our Starter Kits so you can easily begin producing professional-looking ID cards using your Magicard Rio Pro right away. Our Starter Kits include:
No Starter Kit:
- Magicard Rio Pro Printer Only